We all can do simple things to improve our health. Here are 10 health and fitness tips which you can incorporate into your daily routine starting now.
10 Health and fitness tips
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Not drinking enough water leads to fatigue and a false sense of hunger. If you drink enough you’ll find it easier to maintain a healthy diet and a high energy level.
2. Sleep at least 7 hours each night. If our body doesn’t get enough sleep it works less efficiently throughout the day. Sleep is also the time when our muscles develop. Not sleeping enough makes us more prone to turn our calories to ugly fat instead of lean muscle tissue.
3. Stretch before bedtime. Stretching keeps the muscles, joints, and tendons fit and limber. It also reduces the chances of injury.
4. Reduce stress. Stress has many unwanted effects on the body: it leads to overeating, it disrupts the ordinary function of internal organs, it causes the eruption of skin blemishes and acne, and much more. Reducing stress will keep you more healthy and beautiful.
5. Reduce alcohol. Alcohol is rich in calories and sugar. It can wreak havoc on the liver and